Go on a powder excursion in Sun Peaks this winter. Sun Peaks is famous for light, dry, “champagne powder” and European style village that is nestled at the base of three mountains. Enjoy award-winning downhill skiing and snowboarding and relax in upscale accommodation located at the base of the mountain with a huge outdoor heated pool.
This is a small group tour experience with approximately 22 guests. These tours are designed to provide our guests with the peace of mind that you can simply book the trip and we handle all of the details which includes negotiating the best rates for accommodation and activities, providing the transportation, and ensuring all safety policies are adhered to. You will travel with an experienced, friendly and fun trip leader who is there to assist you throughout the trip, show you around the ski mountain and village, and arrange any additional activities you may want to participate in for a discounted price.
This tour departs from Canada Place in downtown Vancouver but we can make additional pick-up stops on the way to Sun Peaks upon request.
Credit: Sun Peaks
ADULT RATE (19+)
STUDENT RATE (19+) & YOUTH RATE (16-18)
Traveling without parents
We have child and youth rates available for those traveling and sharing a room with parents that have booked the double occupancy. Contact us for more information.
Dates for 2023
January 6-8, 13-15 & 27-29
March 31 – April 2
- Stay at the resort’s signature property
- Ski-in-ski-out accommodation at the core of the village, with chairlifts, trails, and activities at your doorstep
- Two days to enjoy award-winning skiing and snowboarding
- Option to meet your experienced tour guide at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy a soak in your hotel’s mountain-view heated pool and hot tubs
- Explore the resort village’s cafés, eateries, and après ski scene
- 2 nights ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Sun Peaks Village
- 2 day lift ticket to Sun Peaks
- Round trip deluxe bus transportation
- Awesome Guides
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
What To Bring
- Swimsuit for the pool
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Face mask to wear on the bus and when social distancing is not possible
- A medical insurance card. This is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please call our office at 604-689-8128.
- Discover Canada Tours and Destination Snow encourages all of our Ski guests to wear a buff or a ski mask while standing in lines or on the chair lift as our ski partners have different regulations on mountain. This is for your own safety and peace of mind. Please ensure you ask your tour guide if you are unaware of the ski resorts regulations.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times. When booking the tour please select if you will depart from Canada Place or Abbotsford.
- Depart Canada Place at 1:00pm (please arrive by 12:45pm)
- Additional pick up in Abbotsford and rest stop at the Tim Hortons / Wendys located at 1255 Sumas Way, Abbotsford
- Arrival at Sun Peaks at approx. 6:30 PM ~ Check-in is pre-arranged
- Free time for dinner
- Enjoy the hotel’s outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
- Skiing at Sun Peaks: 9:00 – 3:30 PM
- If renting/taking lessons: 8:00 AM – Meet your guides in the hotel lobby and they will walk you to the rental shop and/or ski school
- Lessons (if booked): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Ski with guide: 11:00 AM ~ If you want a mountain tour meet us at the top of the “Sunburst” chairlift
- Après ski: Option to join your Guide and group for an après-ski event (TBD)
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Skiing at Sun Peaks: 9:30 – 3:30 PM
- Bus departs mountain: 3:30 PM SHARP! ~ Meet in front of hotel
- Dinner Stop: 5:00 PM ~ Merritt
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:00 PM