Whistler Opening Weekend (WOW) Extravaganza – This is the best offer of the year with 2-nights village hotel accommodation and great discounts on lift tickets and other activities. The official Opening Weekend in Whistler features free live entertainment, great parties and more! Don’t miss out on this limited-edition tour that is only available one weekend every year!
ADULT RATE (19+)
STUDENT RATE (19+) & YOUTH RATE (16-18)
Traveling without parents
November 25-27, 2022
- 2-Nights accommodation at a centrally located hotel in Whistler Village
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Awesome, experienced and friendly tour guide
- Discounts on lift tickets and equipment rentals and other optional activities
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- VIP bar night
- All taxes
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. Also, the price for activities will be slightly higher if booked on tour.
- 2-Day Whistler Blackcomb Full Access Lift Ticket: $250
- 1-Day Whistler Blackcomb Full Access Lift Ticket: $130
- 1-Day Blackcomb Beginner Area Lift Ticket: $42
- 1-Day Performance Equipment Rentals (skis, boots, poles or snowboard boots): $85
- 2-Day Performance Equipment Rentals (skis, boots, poles or snowboard boots): $170
- 1-Day Standard Equipment Rentals (skis, boots, poles or snowboard boots): $60
- 2-Day Standard Equipment Rentals (skis, boots, poles or snowboard boots): $120
- Helmet Rental: $15
- 1-Day Full-Day Lesson Package with Lift Tickets and Equipment Rentals – $370
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Two days to enjoy sightseeing, skiing, snowboarding, or other exciting activities at a discount like snow tubing, bungee jumping, ziplining, snowmobiling and more
- Enjoy a guided tour of Whistler Village
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Have FUN!!!
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences, as well as where to get VIP discounts on food with your green DCT wristband. The hotel room also has a full kitchen so there is an option to bring/prepare your own food on this tour.
Stay at the centrally located Tantalus lodge that features 2 bedroom units with full kitchens and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. “Five” price is based on 5 people sharing a 2-bedroom suite with 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, and a pull-out sofa bed in the living room. Upgrades are available for an additional cost.
What To Bring
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us
- A medical insurance card. This is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please contact us or call us at 604-689-8128.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- 1:15pm: Depart Vancouver (Arrive at Canada Place by 1:00 pm)
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Experience all the Festival has to offer with free entertainment and parties!
- 8:00am: Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding. If you are not skiing/boarding your guide can help arrange other optional activities or enjoy free time to explore the village and trails
- 3:30pm: Option to meet your guide and friends at the Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub to experience the Apres Ski scene
- 9:30pm: Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30pm – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30pm