DISCOVER VICTORIA & BUTCHART GARDENS HOLIDAY LIGHTS
Get into the Holiday Spirit, Canadian-style! Christmas in Victoria, BC is the most wonderful time of the year as the tree-lined streets are adorned with lights and other festive displays. This tour includes admission to Butchart Gardens to enjoy the Magic of Christmas and many other festive sightseeing stops.
Vancouver to Victoria
- Depart Canada Place at 7:15am (please arrive at by 7:00am)
- Depart Sheraton Wall Centre at 7:30am (please arrive at by 7:15am)
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – Stop at Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government street, China town, Empress hotel, and legislative buildings
- Option to visit the Royal BC Museum or visit the Inn at Laurel Point to view the Annual National Gingerbread Showcase
- After the sun sets enjoy the beautiful lights as you drive to Butchart Gardens
- A visit to Butchart Gardens Magic of Christmas is included which features colourful lights, carollers, ice skating and festive fare as well as the Twelve Days of Christmas displayed throughout the gardens
- Return on the 7pm ferry
- Return to Vancouver approximately by 9:00pm with drop offs at the Wall Centre and Canada Place
Victoria's Inner Harbour
- Arrive on Vancouver Island and travel to Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Along the way you will visit the top sighting locations, including Mile 0, Ogden Point, Fisherman’s Wharf, Empress Hotel and Historic Chinatown, including the famous Fan Tan Alley and shops.
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own. Whatever your purpose for exploring Victoria today, our guide is ready to assist you with suggestions on the best restaurants, top breweries, shops and hidden gems.
- Visit the renowned Butchart Gardens. This National Historic Site began with an exhausted limestone quarry that was transformed into the now picturesque Sunken Garden. Today the garden showcases 55 acres of themed garden displays, including a Japanese Garden, Italian Garden and Rose Garden.
Victoria to Vancouver
- Relax as we cruise back to the Mainland this evening, explore the outside decks and views. Wind down your day with the scenic return sailing aboard BC Ferries back to where your tour began.
April 1 – June 22, October 9 – 31, 2022
Pick Up Times
- Enjoy a scenic round trip coastal ferry ride across the Salish Sea and through the Gulf Islands
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Mile 0 and Historic Chinatown
- Option to visit the Inn at Laurel Point
- Free time to enjoy exploring, eating and shopping in historic downtown Victoria
- Visit Butchart Gardens Magic of Christmas: a National Historic Site covering 55 acres and showcasing over 900 species of plants, lit up by thousands of Christmas lights & sceneries