YUKON DELUXE SUMMER LAKESIDE ADVENTURE
Journey to the Yukon in the peak summer months and witness its glorious midnight sun, a legendary adventure in itself. Experience rich cultural heritage, friendly northern hospitality, gold rush history, wildlife, rivers, lakes and deep boreal forests. Yukon is a must visit destination.
Vancouver to Whitehorse
- Fly from Vancouver International Airport to Whitehorse, Yukon.
- On arrival pick up your car rental.
- You’ll have time to explore the town of Whitehorse this afternoon before departing for your accommodation and welcome dinner at the lodge with a view of the lake from the dining room.
- If you’re visiting in the summer during the ‘Midnight Sun’ Festival you’ll notice it never gets dark!
- Lots to explore!
- Check out the top destinations in Whitehorse or relax at your beautiful resort and enjoy a kayak paddle on the lake.
- Choose your perfect day!
Whitehorse to Vancouver
- This afternoon, travel back to Whitehorse Airport in time to drop off the car and meet your departing flight back to Vancouver.
- Legendary adventure
- Experience rich cultural heritage, friendly northern hospitality, gold rush history, wildlife, rivers, lakes and deep boreal forests.
- Witness its glorious midnight sun